From the pilot ...
... to the implementation
Creation of individual personal services companies
Listening to customer requirements and defining the best personal services offer
Creation of a community that promotes a new generation of personal services
Creation of partnerships with actors having interests to promote AUGIAS
Hauts de France
A solution for stakeholders
What is the value proposition for the stakeholders?
- Support in the creation and management of their own personal services business
- A range of services for personal service companies enabling them to position themselves on a high level of operational excellence
- Reinforcement and development of skills, with specific training programs
- A decent level of remuneration and professional recognition
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Financing solutions for the start-up of the activity, a purchasing center, professional insurance
- An operational, administrative, financial and commercial support structure
- Belonging to a community allowing the exchange of best practices and benefiting from a continuous improvement model,
A solution for customers
What is the value proposition for customers?
- The certainty of benefiting from personal services provided by trained and qualified professionals
- Ensuring that workers are properly remunerated and covered by insurance
- A wide range of personal services and complementary offers for daily well-being
- A digital platform and dedicated customer service
- A premium loyalty program
- A possibility of benefiting from tax advantages
- Belonging to a community
A social and cultural reference
What is the value proposition for the community?
- An ethical identity based on:
- An active presence on social networks
- Sharing best practices in the field of personal services
- Editorial writers, influencers and opinion leaders
- A European presence
- A training academy for service providers and trainers
Partnerships for expansion
What is the value proposition for the partners?
- The provision of a “social-tech” at the service of their business project in the field of wellfare, quality of life at work, and all actions contributing to a work-life balance ,
- Opening up to commercial partnerships in areas geared towards the promotion of personal services, for example for banking or insurance institutions, third-party marketplaces, hospital or medical institutions, retirement homes, platforms social assistance to businesses.
- The possibility of adopting an Augias franchise model
- Accessibility to Augias resources to develop their own structure and operational processes for companies in the personal services sector aiming for operational excellence;
- Quality “labeling” for ethical personal services and excellence;
- A possibility for partner companies to claim that they integrate an ESG dimension (environmental and social governance) required to be recognized as responsible economic players,
- A tool to be an actor in the field of social and solidarity economy,